Learn more about Dr. Roy Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Thomas, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Thomas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy H Thomas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roy H. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Roy Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Thomas practices Ophthalmology near Elyria, OH.
See Elyria Ophthalmologists.