Learn more about Dr. Roy Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Thomas, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Thomas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy H Thomas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roy H. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Roy Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Thomas practices Ophthalmology near Elyria, OH.
See Elyria Ophthalmologists.