A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Thomas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy H Thomas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roy H. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Roy Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Thomas practices Ophthalmology near Elyria, OH.
See Elyria Ophthalmologists.