A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Tishler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tishler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tishler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Tishler, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Tishler graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tishler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy B Tishler MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roy B. Tishler practice?
- Dr. Roy Tishler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Tishler practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.