A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Tishler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Tishler, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Tishler graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tishler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Barry Tishler MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roy B. Tishler practice?
- Dr. Roy Tishler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Tishler practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.