Learn more about Dr. Roy Tishler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Tishler, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Tishler graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tishler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tishler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy B. Tishler practice?
Dr. Roy Tishler practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.