A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Ulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Ulin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Ulin, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ulin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Central Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy J Ulin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roy J. Ulin practice?
- Dr. Roy Ulin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roy Ulin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lewiston, ME.
Additional practice locations include: South Portland, ME.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Cardiologists.