A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waddell
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Waddell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Waddell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Waddell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital
- Spectrum Health Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Wilson Waddell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy W. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Roy Waddell has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Waddell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.