A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waddell
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waddell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Waddell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Waddell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital
- Spectrum Health Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Wilson Waddell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy W. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Roy Waddell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Waddell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.