A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Waltrip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waltrip
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Waltrip Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Waltrip, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Waltrip graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Waltrip has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Delta Medical Center
- Missouri Delta Med Ctr, Sikeston, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Thomas Waltrip MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy T. Waltrip practice?
- Dr. Roy Waltrip has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Waltrip practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sikeston, MO.
See Sikeston Family Physicians and Sikeston Geriatric Doctors.