A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Watts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Watts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Jay Watts DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy J. Watts practice?
- Dr. Roy Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Watts practices Internal Medicine near Litchfield Park, AZ.
See Litchfield Park Internists.