A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Weiner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Medical Center of Louisiana at New Orlea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Samuel Weiner MD is a male Oncologist , has 45 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roy S. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Roy Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Weiner practices Medical Oncology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Oncologists.