A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Yamada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Yamada is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Yamada, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamada graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Yamada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Harris Methodist Heb Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Kenji Yamada MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy K. Yamada practice?
- Dr. Roy Yamada has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Yamada practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.