A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Zagieboylo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Zagieboylo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Zagieboylo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Zagieboylo graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Zagieboylo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zagieboylo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy Zagieboylo practice?
Dr. Roy Zagieboylo practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near East Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See East Hartford Family Physicians and East Hartford Geriatric Doctors.