A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Zagieboylo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Zagieboylo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zagieboylo
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Zagieboylo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Zagieboylo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Zagieboylo graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zagieboylo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Zagieboylo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy Zagieboylo practice?
- Dr. Roy Zagieboylo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Zagieboylo practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near East Hartford, CT.
See East Hartford Family Physicians and East Hartford Geriatric Doctors.