Learn more about Dr. Roy Ziegelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Ziegelstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziegelstein
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ziegelstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Ziegelstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegelstein graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ziegelstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Charles Ziegelstein MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roy C. Ziegelstein practice?
- Dr. Roy Ziegelstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Ziegelstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.