Dr. Roya Golshani MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2017
One of the best caring doctors I met in LA
Dr. Golshani really stands out in my mind, out of the many physicians I have seen in recent years, when I've had no insurance or poor insurance. She is a human being first; listens carefully to the patient (THAT is really unusual these days); and does not at all rush you. She really cares. This is rarely seen nowadays. She will refer you to a specialist if it is warranted. Overall, highly recommended.

July 12th, 2013
Dr. Roya Golshani is a most caring, thoughtful, and compassionate physician. She goes right to the core of the problem, and provides you with the best treatment recommendation that makes good sense. Truly a privilege to have her guidance in my care.

August 20th, 2012
Dr Golshani is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. She doesn't judge and is a great listener. She helped with the right meds for my anxiety disorder. I highly recommend her to all females looking for a female dr,

February 9th, 2011
Uninterested
Dr Golshani is only at the Century Park East office one day a week for two hours in the morning. If you want to get in touch with her at any other point, you can't. The window is that tiny. The office staff will claim to page her and if you're lucky, she will respond within a day. Her office staff is incredibly rude and incompetent. They are disorganized and act put out when asked to answer simple scheduling questions.I saw her for much longer than I should have and after every blood test (I had to take several, to check my liver on a new cholesterol med), I had to chase her down to get the results. Sometimes, it would take her weeks to call me with the results. If I had liver problems, I'm not sure she would have told me in a timely manner, which really scares me. Her care is frustrating and upsetting in her lack of interest in medicine or individual patients. When you speak to her, she seems blase or sleepy, not sure which. Even faxing my records to another doctor in the same building was a chore for her staff (and at first they told me they might charge a per-page fee to do so). On so many occasions I would hang up the phone with them and be shaking with anger. Overall, an enraging experience from start to finish.

January 23rd, 2017