Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 86 reviews

November 4th, 2016
Best doc ever !
I've been to many family doctors for my condition, most on long Island. I have to say that from the standpoint of patient care, attention to every detail of her practice, doctors, technology, staff, and overall patient feel, Dr. Roya J. Hassad is second to none. She is the absolute best at everything she does. From her anti- aging process, to pediatrics, and OB/GYN, she is the best diagnostician and family doctor known.

October 27th, 2016
she is outstanding

July 28th, 2016
retired mailman
i saw this incredible doctor 3 weeks ago , i had slight pain in my back and she did urine test and sonogram and find out i have a tumor in my bladder , referred me immediately to see the specialist and i had find out that i have early stage bladder tumor and there is a chance for me to get cure , i am blessed to know this brilliant kind and very thorough doctor, she saved my life !

June 9th, 2016
horrible experience!! she'll make you wait for hours and all she cares is to get money out of you and the insurance!! stay away!!

February 25th, 2016
Extraordinary doctor and Ptactice !!!

February 23rd, 2016
If you value your health and your money, STAY AWAY! FRAUD
She is by far the worst, most unethical, corrupt physician I have ever met. I went to Dr. Hassad based on her mostly positive reviews, however, as I learned first hand from her office staff, she pays people and asks her family and friends to write FAKE positive reviews for her. She is a terrible clinician and if you have any kind of real medical issue she will ignore you and push her own agenda of diet pills and cosmetic treatments. The cosmetic treatments and diet plans and personal dermatologic products are not covered by insurance and she suggested that I take a part time job in addition to being a fulltime student and parent so that I can afford the cosmetic treatments she offers. She spends minimal time with you and wants you to take test after test despite consistently normal results. The worst is when you have to come for a follow up of these tests and you will consistently wait over 2+ hours. I am a healthcare professional and I have never seen a doctor just push their patients into excessive and invasive testing with no explanation but when I prompted her for an explanation all she says is that "I'm going to take care of you." Dr. Hassad makes appointments for times she is not in the office and expects the patients to wait for hours while she is doing things like getting her hair done or having lunches. I continued to deal with all this nonsense because of the convenience of location but after she sent me a bill and told me that it would be going to collection, despite never contacting my insurance company, I am finally done with this fraud. After going to specialists on my own, I found out that I am suffering from thyroid issues and autoimmune issues but Dr. Hassad constantly ignored my concerns. She does NOT care about her patients and is a horrible physician who gives all family doctors a bad name.

January 12th, 2016
Do NOT Recommend
Everytime I come here, I wait at least 3 hours. She sends me for test after test, after test, and for no apparent reason. I'm a Guinea pig to her. She has the worst bedside manner and is a quack. Mind you I've been going to her for almost a year. This was my LAST visit to this quack!!!

November 4th, 2015
Never again!! I will never go back to this Doctor!! She's a nightmare !!! Stay away !!

October 2nd, 2015
the worst doctor I ever met!!! Stay away!!
Stay away from this Doctor !!! If you see any good recommendation about this Dr. I'm sure she asked friends and family to do so. Not professional at all!! The worst experience I ever had with a doctor !! Stay away!!!

July 7th, 2015
The worst doctor I ever visited!!!
Stay away from this Doctor!!! The worse experience I ever had!!! You wait for hours and all she cares about is how much money she'll get from you!!!! Do not trust her!!!! I'm warning you out there!!! Stay away from her!!

May 19th, 2015
THIS DOCTOR IS A NIGHTMARE, STAY AWAY SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE PATIENTS WHAT SHE DOES CARE ABOUT IS PUSHING TESTS ON PATIENTS FROM ALL THESE DIFFERENT TECHS THAT SHE HAS FROM AN OUTSIDE DIOGNOSTIC COMPANY . SHE JUST WANTS TO MAKE MONEY. NO TESTS RESULTS MAKES YOU COME BACK EVERY TWO WEEKS FOR MORE TESTS.. NOT FOR RESULTS FROM THE TESTS BEFORE.. TOTALLY UNPROFFESIONAL AND SHE IS DOWN RIGHT NASTY

April 29th, 2015
She is a very caring . Understanding . Highly professional physician . Her staff are highly professional . I was diagnosed by early stage ovarian cancer and she had saved my life by her extensive preventive medicine care and knowledge and amazing high tech team works with Her . She is an extra ordinary doctor who is still accepting low income insurances and treat you like a Star ! I take my whole family to her .