Dr. Roya Mansouri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roya Mansouri?

August 17th, 2015

Nice woman, completely inept surgeon.

I went to Dr. Mansouri for a deviated septum and a resulting crooked nose from a bad break about 10 years ago. I waited a long time because I never had the extra 8000 to get a rhinoplasty and I didn't want to go through two separate surgeries. Dr. Mansouri said she could straighten my nose as well as my septum at the same time, as it wasn't that difficult a fix. It is now almost 2 years later and my nose is different but still very crooked...she left a large bump on the bridge to the point where people are now asking how and when I broke my nose. My septum is also not fully straightened, as I went to another surgeon to get an opinion on her work. She should really try to improve her skills before operating on anyone.

October 17th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Mansouri is an absolutely brilliant and accomplished physician and surgeon. I had some problems with breathing and issues with my nose that I wasn't happy with, and Dr. Mansouri performed an operation that really changed my life. No complications whatsoever, and she corrected the problems beautifully. I can now breathe better than ever, and for the first time in my life I actually like the way my nose looks. Dr. Mansouri really takes time with her patients to understand their issues and desires, and is always there for any concerns. Aside from being a wonderful doctor, she is a really nice, caring, and compassionate human being. I highly recommend her

August 25th, 2014

Thorough check up

Dr. Mansouri checked my mouth thoroughly and she was the first doctor to notice how hard it was for me to inhale. As a result, I had an operation (by her) and I can now breathe properly through my nose for the first time ever.

January 25th, 2014

I has nasal surgery to correct my deviated septum, and Dr Mansouri was suppose to remove a hump, straighten and make my nose have more of a slope. The only thing she did was fix my deviated septum. Almost a year later, I still have a hump, my nose is still crooked, and is still too big. Dont trust her for your physical appearance.

February 10th, 2011