A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roya Masoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roya Masoud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roya Masoud, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Masoud has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roya Masoud DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roya Masoud practice?
- Dr. Roya Masoud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roya Masoud practices Family Medicine near Paramount, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Paramount Family Physicians.