Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roya Saffary
Dr. Roya Saffary, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology, Neurological Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Saffary is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, VA Boston Health Care System and Boston Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Roya Saffary has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...