inactive

Roya Sedghi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 29th, 2016
Great Doctor_Really takes an interest in you
A truly caring human being and competent professional. Successfully treated my high blood pressure problem which my former physician did not. I'm a senior citizen and I've never felt more comfortable about the partner I now have in addressing whatever health needs arise.

December 28th, 2015
Exceptional Doctor
Dr. Roya is Amazing. Compassionate and really cares for her patients.

August 18th, 2015
Dr Sedghi has been my doctor since 2010. She takes the time to address all my concerns and answer all my questions. She also gets back to me promptly with any questions I may have between appointments. I have recommended her to my family and friends.

March 2nd, 2015
A Great Doctor for Men
Dr. Sedghi is one awesome doctor. I went to her with a prostate problem. My wife recommended her and although it felt strange seeing a woman doctor, she was very cool. Dr. Sedghi listened to my concerns and gave me some great information. Bodies are machines and I want to keep mine in good condition for a long time. Dr. Sedghi is wonderful to have in my corner.

October 20th, 2011
The doctor spent a lot of time with me and my family. she addressed my concerns and didnt rush through my appointment like alot of other doctors do.

July 27th, 2011
sales
i have been going to Dr. Roya Sedghi for over 10 years. During this time, i have found Dr. Sedghi to be

June 16th, 2010
She has no idea
Is the worst doctor I visited, last year I made an appointment with her because I lost energy, my weight was 110 pounds and in one month I had 250 pounds, my skin was literally open and burning... after a simple blood study that I gave to her, she told me that I was a fat person, a liar and she gave me a brochure: "how to eat only 1500 kcal." and a prescription for Vitamin D because I can barely came out of my house... She didn't anything for me... when I finished my consultation the secretary said that I doesn't need to pay because she can't do any charge for that... surprise for me when 2 months later arrived to my home a charge for $150 dlls!!! of course she is more near to a lawsuit than a payment because my health was in bad shape for a insulin issue and if she detected the problem on time, probably I never had pre-diabetes... this is my real diagnostic... so, I had now 3 doctors working in my case and they r specialists who take care of their people... only I want to prevent u with this doctor... find another one... don't put in risk ur health!!!