A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roya Seysan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roya Seysan, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seysan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seysan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roya Seysan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Seysan graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Seysan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Texas Health Presbytarian Hospital Of Flower Mound
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roya Seysan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roya Seysan practice?
- Dr. Roya Seysan has 1 office location.
Dr. Roya Seysan practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians.