A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roya Seysan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roya Seysan, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seysan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Seysan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roya Seysan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Seysan graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Seysan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Texas Health Presbytarian Hospital Of Flower Mound
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roya Seysan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roya Seysan practice?
- Dr. Roya Seysan has 1 office location.
Dr. Roya Seysan practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Primary Care Doctors.