Dr. Roya Seysan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2017
Avoid this doctor
After seeing my wife twice, Dr. Seysan called to inform us that she would no longer see her because there was too much paperwork with her care.

July 18th, 2016
Go to a Different Doctor
Always speaks very loud, brass personality, talks over you, asks a question and when you begin to answer, talks over you, ask a question before you can finish. Very poor bedside manor. Will not ever go back, and do not recommend her. Staff was great.

March 9th, 2016
Never Again
I will never go back. I scheduled my appointment early so I did not have to wait. I still waited to be seen about 40 minutes. Then the doctor was rude and lacked basic manners. I have never been treated in such an unprofessional manner. I will not go back and I am calling tri-care so that they will stop recommending her as a primary care physician. So disappointed in the treatment I received.

January 29th, 2016
Horrible mean doctor. Got angry and abusive with me because I said I'd prefer to wait for test results before taking medication I didn't need. Sent me for a CAT scan for no reason. Griping me out as I'm trying to leave and check out. Don't trust this lady.

January 7th, 2015
Not in touch with medicine circa 2015.
Dr. Seysan is opinionated...and I say that in a negative way for a physician. She did not want my medical records (which is fine..lots of doctors want their own intake). She did no intake. She heard my concern and started shouting (not hyperbole) what to take. She does not believe in medicine. My blood pressure had to be stroke level by the time I left her office due to her abrasive behavior.

April 3rd, 2014
bad doctor
My first impression of the office was "wow the front desk girl (Amy) is really rude and must hate life." The wait was not bad probably because Dr. Seysan is in my opinion a bad doctor. She is really loud she did not listen to what I said and over prescribes meds. Dr. Seysan prescribed me an antidepressant because I said I may have a glass of wine with dinner most nights. Her response was that is bad are you depressed? then gave me a ten minute speech about how bad it was. I was shocked I told her I am not depressed I don't get sloppy drunk. I am an active 29 no kids in grad school and newly married I love life. I had to tell her three times that I was not depressed and didn't want to take antidepressant she continued on as if I wasn't talking wrote the prescription anyway which I did not fill. My husband is a doctor (different specialty) and he laughed when I told him she prescribed me an antidepressant when I told him I was not kidding his response was someone is getting major kick backs! I will not go back nor would I ever refer anyone.

June 27th, 2013
Terrible listener. I knew that I had a thyroid issue and asked her to test beyond basic TSH. She wouldn't. A better doctor did and found autoimmune thyroid antibodies and nodules and is actually helping me when this doctor would not. She wanted to prescribe every medication under the sun, most for conditions caused by the first unnecessary medications she prescribed. Dangerous. I have a great doctor now but THIS doctor was deadly.

February 10th, 2012
Problems with insurance
Her office will drop your insurance without notifying you or give explanation. This happened to me after seeing Dr.Seysan for 8 years.
Doctor's Response

Dr Seysan accepts most major insurance policies, including Aetna, Cigna, United Health Care, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Human, AARP, Galaxy, GEHA, HealthSmart, TriCare, Medicare, Mutual of Omaha, PHCS, and American Family Insurance. Call 972-691-8585 to confirm that your policy is accepted.

December 6th, 2010
charlotte
the whole experience was very good and comfortable. i felt at home and well-cared for. she is kind, attentive and knowledgeable. she spends time explaining and educating patients about the diagnosis. i recommend her to frinds and family without hesitation.

April 26th, 2010
excellent
very caring and compassionte. very good with children. kind and courteous office staff. i was given a run around with my stomach issues and i have been doing so well since i saw her. she also uses vitamines in her practice which i liked very much. i definitely recommend her.

October 3rd, 2009
Caring attentive and thorough Family Doctor
Dr. Seysan has cared for me, my husband and three teenagers for ten years. She is quick and accurate in her diagnoses. She diagnosed a neighbor of mine more accurately than two specialists in Dallas who had completely missed that acid reflex was causing her cough. Phone calls are received giving lab test results. The lab is conveniently located in her office. Same day service.

May 11th, 2017