A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roya Sohaey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohaey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sohaey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roya Sohaey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohaey graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sohaey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roya Sohaey MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roya Sohaey practice?
- Dr. Roya Sohaey has 7 office locations.
Dr. Roya Sohaey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Scappoose, OR.
See Beaverton Radiologists.