A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roya Sohaey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohaey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sohaey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roya Sohaey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohaey graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sohaey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roya Sohaey MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roya Sohaey practice?
- Dr. Roya Sohaey has 7 office locations.
Dr. Roya Sohaey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Scappoose, OR.
See Beaverton Radiologists.