A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Royal Anspach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Royal Anspach, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anspach graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Anspach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Royal B Anspach MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Royal B. Anspach practice?
- Dr. Royal Anspach has 1 office location.
Dr. Royal Anspach practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians and Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.