Learn more about Dr. Royal Anspach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Royal Anspach, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anspach
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Anspach Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anspach graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Anspach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Royal B Anspach MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Royal B. Anspach practice?
- Dr. Royal Anspach has 1 office location.
Dr. Royal Anspach practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians and Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.