Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Retired  |  show details
by Dave on Feb 20th, 2014

I have gone to Dr Anspach for probably 20 years. He was a very good doctor. The problem is he's retired now, so I, and you, will have to look elsewhere. :(

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2012

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Anspach for about 15 years and even followed him when he moved from different offices. I don't know what we will do if he retires because we are so please with his care.

|  REAL doctor  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2011

Highly recommend this physician as he's excellent: listens (rare), thinks, stays on top of medical developments, and will work to get you properly diagnosed and treated. Gentle; knowledgeable; he is a great example of what a doctor SHOULD be and few are anymore. My father and I both see him. Both of us have a multitude of serious health problems and he does an excellent job of staying on top of managing these issues. Been with him about two years so this is not written after a couple of visits or a couple of months.

|  We need more doctors like this one!  |  show details
by Jane B. on Jan 28th, 2010

Dr. Anspach has been my husband's and my primary care physician for nearly 20 years. His compassionate care is second to none. He is thorough in his assessment of my condition, and, as has been mentioned by other raters, spends as much time with me as I need. He regularly inquires about my family members whenever I see him. He is a Christian. The fact that Dr. Anspach has been our family doctor for all these years speaks for itself. We wouldn't stay with him if we didn't feel well cared for and in good hands.

|  From Karen D.  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2010

Dr. Anspach has been my PCP for almost 5 years now. I would never switch to anyone else. His bedside manner is well above what one would expect, unbelievably patient, no matter what you are seeing him for. I believe he is more informative than the "normal PCP"! If h doesn't feel he can always help you, he will send you to as many specialists necessary to make sure you are well treated and diagnosed. If you don't want to see these specialists, and just continue with his course of treatment, he is totally understanding. Never pushes you into anything you are uncomfortable with. He allows you to be part of your own "patient care", and most Doctors are way too snobbish for that. If you want to go "holistic" rather than meds, he will always give it a try to see if it works! Due to my disability, I do have to wait a bit to see him, but once he is in the exam room, he will give you as much time as you need. And, that is "No Matter How Long You Take", never looks at his watch (I don't think he even wears one) His staff is "Great"..always make you feel better, and very comfortable, upon entering his facility/office. His patients are NEVER considered "bothersome". I could go on and on, but all, I can say is, I have been seeing many, many Doctors over my 20 years of disability, and I would highly recommend Dr. A for any medical reason. Even my husband left his original PCP, to go to Dr. Anspach. You feel as though his office, and his treatment, are re-assursing, comfortable, and you will always will feel "at east"! Just keep in mind, due to his "popularity", you may have to wait just a "bit" to see him, but will always see you on an emergeny basis that same day.....just be SURE

|  very kind  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2009

Dr. Anspach is a very caring person - listens to what I have to say and spends as much time with me as I need. I never feel like he's rushing me out of the office.

|  Compassionate and Caring Dr!  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2009

Having a life long illness prepares you for dealing with a lot of docs over time. Dr. Anspach is one of the best I have seen. He treats you with compassion and caring, he listens to you, and values your opinion, and he educated you about multiple treatment options. He is the kind of Dr. everyone should have.

|  Great Doctor!!  |  show details
by cathleen on Apr 7th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Very compassionate, caring. All his patient just LOVE him!! Always explains things, LOVES to teach his patients about their medications, health issues and very thorough.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com