Hospitalist, Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Kathy Clark on Dec 27th, 2014

Excellent, knowledgeable doctor. Great communicator, and very compassionate. He helped me get well again.

|  hospitalst  |  show details
by kathy dearth,RN on Apr 16th, 2013

I worked with Dr. Becker in 1997 through 2 005 as a charge nurse on 4 West at Trinity Mother Francis Hospital. H e was and is the best hospitalist I ever worked with. Compassion for patients and staff and great knowledge. Great teacher and man. Kathy l.@ dearth,RN at Spencer,WVA.

|  THE BEST & MOST CARING DOCTOR! BEST HOSPITALIST!  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

Dr. Becker is the best & most caring doctor. He is one of a kind. He truly cares & loves his patients. In 2006 my mother had a severe stroke while we were staying with my daddy in the hospital. They were in the hospital 4 months! I stayed with them the whole time. During that time I came in contact with many nurses & patients. Everyone praised Dr. Becker for the special doctor & man that he is! Even other doctors praised him. Not one person ever said anything negative about him! He does not leave the hospital each day until he sees & checks on all of his patients! We live in Nacogdoches, TX & have sent many patients to him from this area because we know first hand that he is the best doctor!

|  show details
May 17th, 2012

Dr. Becker took care of me while I was hospitalized for 4 days. During this time, my Mother passed away and Dr. Becker and the hospital staff could not have been more caring & comforting to me. After my Mom passed on Monday, Dr. Becker moved heaven & earth to get me out of the hospital with the least amount of discomfort and delay as possible. He, Dr. Julie Haygood who covered the weekend service and the physicians assistant made me feel like someone was doing something. They were all amazing!!!

|  Chris Fenton  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

I met Dr Becker under horrible circumstances with my cousin, Chris Fenton. His bedside manner was excellent. He made himself very available to the family at all times and answered any and all questions we had. I can be hard to deal with at times because I am in the medical field as well, but he was very helpful and patient with me and all my questions.Thank you Dr Becker for the wonderful care that Chris is receiving and for your time answering ALL our MANY questions.Shirley Rodriguez, P.A.C.