A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Royal Koeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Royal Koeller, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Koeller graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koeller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koeller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans