A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Royal Koeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Royal Koeller, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Koeller graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Koeller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Royal R Koeller FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Royal R. Koeller practice?
- Dr. Royal Koeller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Royal Koeller practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Primary Care Doctors and Johnstown Geriatric Doctors.