A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Royal Koeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koeller
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Koeller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Royal Koeller, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Koeller graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Koeller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Royal R Koeller FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Royal R. Koeller practice?
- Dr. Royal Koeller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Royal Koeller practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Family Physicians and Johnstown Geriatric Doctors.