A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Royce Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Royce Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Park Ridge Hospital
- Park Ridge Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Royce Kadan Bailey MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Royce K. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Royce Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Royce Bailey practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Hendersonville, NC.
See Hendersonville Cardiologists.