Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
by Crystal M. on Oct 7th, 2014

He is amazing.

|  show details
May 7th, 2013

Dr. Barrington has been my doctor for 15 years, and has taken care of me during all 3 of my pregnancies. He is thorough and thoughtful. He takes his time with me, and answered any questions I have had over the years. He's even answered questions from my husband. He has a great sense of humor, and genuinely loves his job. I hope he never retires! His nurses are also wonderful, and can always be counted on to respond quickly to phone calls.

|  My absolute favorite doctor ever!  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

Dr. Barrington is the best doctor I have ever seen in my life. The only problem is the wait time, but that is bc of the time he spends with all of his patients. I would gladly wait longer if I had to.He always put me at ease in the most uncomfortable situations(stirups aren't women's favorite position)and did so with a wonderful sense of humor.

|  My Fav!  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

Love him! He's a great doctor.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2011

I love him! He was my doc towards the end of my pregnancy because my doc was out due to a family emergency and I was afraid at first but he was great. he really took time out to talk to you. He is very knowledgeable. I have since transfer my files to see him from now on!

|  Dr. Royce Barrington  |  show details
by R J Ft. Worth, TX on Feb 24th, 2009

Dr Barrington has been my Ob-gyn for 27 years. I will continue to see him until his retirement. He is patient, caring, kind and understanding.