A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Royce Biddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Royce Biddle, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Biddle graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Biddle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Royce J Biddle MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Royce J. Biddle practice?
- Dr. Royce Biddle has 8 office locations.
Dr. Royce Biddle practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA and Stockton, CA.
See Kalamazoo Radiologists.