A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Royce Biddle, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Biddle graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Biddle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biddle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Royce Biddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Royce J. Biddle practice?
Dr. Royce Biddle practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA and Stockton, CA.
See Kalamazoo Radiologists.