A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Royce Biddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biddle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biddle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Royce Biddle, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Biddle graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Biddle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Royce J Biddle MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Royce J. Biddle practice?
- Dr. Royce Biddle has 1 office location.
Dr. Royce Biddle practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Radiologists.