A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Royce Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Morgan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Paul Medical Ctr. Hospital
- Arlington Rehab Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Royce Harvey Morgan MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Royce H. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Royce Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Royce Morgan practices General Practice near Keller, TX.
See Keller General Practitioners.