A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Royce Moser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Royce Moser, MD, MPH is board certified in Aerospace Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Managed Health Care/Cost Containment
Education & Awards
Dr. Moser graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Moser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
- University Of Utah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Royce Moser MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist and practices in Aerospace Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Royce Moser practice?
- Dr. Royce Moser has 1 office location.
- Dr. Royce Moser practices Aerospace Medicine and Occupational Medicine near West Valley City, UT.