Dr. Royce Stanford Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Royce Stanford Jr?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Royce Stanford Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2011

This doctor is amazzzing!!

I have never had a physician like he is! He spends a great amount of time and answers all of my questions. He has even called me on a Saturday to tell me the result of my daughters cultures. Anytime I have a question and really need to talk to him he actually calls me back not the nurses. If I have a something that has come up usually we can get in the same day!! He has the best bed-side manner. Your children are your special gifts and you have to have and know that they are being taken care of!!

July 6th, 2010

Wonderful Dr.

I love Dr. Stanford and his nurses. We were lucky enough to become a patient of his due to a referral from a Dr. in the NICU. Dr. Stanford and his nurses are wonderful. We have unfortunately been in his office several times due to minor but potentially troublesome issues. Dr. Stanford has called to check up on my son a few times when he had a problem over a long weekend. I always feel he fully listens to my concerns and issues, and tries to provide assistance as best he can. Both of his nurses are extremely sweet, and make me feel very comfortable. While my son is scared of the shots he is now associating with the office, I feel we will get over that in the next few months. The wait in the front area is extremely short on most days, and once you are called back to your specific Dr.s area everything is great. The offices are always clean and bright, and they usually have any odd item necessity you might need but find yourself without on accident (nose bulb, petroleum jelly). The ONLY issue I see with Dr. Stanfords is the occasional attitude I run into up front where I feel they view me as an annoying mother that is putting them out. I do not believe this is just me as I have hear several other parents mention this as well. While I do wish the Dr.s would speak to front desk about their manor, I am not going to bring it up to Dr. Stanford for now as I am not willing to make any enemies there yet. All in all, I highly recommend Dr. Stanford to anyone.

December 18th, 2009

Dr. Stanford is WONDERFUL. The front desk is horrible. I keep going because Dr. Stanford is the best doctor I have ever seen. My children deserve the best.

December 28th, 2016