inactive

• Neurology Burlington, MA

3.3

June 5th, 2013
Dr Jones
I have known Dr Jones for over thirty years. He was a giant in the field of Neurology and one of the finest human beings I have ever known, I was stunned today to find Dr Jones had shuffled off this mortal coil. May God Grant you rest sir. It has been an honor to have known you.

April 8th, 2013
Top Notch Doctor
Dr Jones is one of the finest doctors that I come in contact with. For many years I had been suffering from symptoms which most doctors thought were strange and unfounded. He knew exactly what I was describing and over time he reached a diagnosis which resulted in surgery and ultimately a return to good health. When I last spoke to him he asked me to please stop by if I was ever in the area as I had some other symptoms that he was still interested in. I never felt rushed by him, he listened carefully and I received a level of compassion and care that I have not seen with many other doctors before. His staff was also wonderful.

March 9th, 2013
bad experience
Turns out I have peripheral nerve entrapment going on a number of years now. And left untreated and undiagnosed b/c of docs like Dr. Jones who failed to properly identify the condition. Good to hear he's been helpful w/others. I must have caught him on two bad days. Btw, I thought peripheral nerve issues were his area of "expertise" - apparently not. Should note Dr. J. was in a bad mood and quite rude.

March 2nd, 2013
Intelligent and compationate
After seeing doctors for over two and a half years i finally met with Dr Jones. Within a few meetings he diagnosed a very difficult form of MD. His listening skills and understanding for my lack of medical knowledge was incredible. I was at a point in disease where I could barely make a 40 hour work week. Today, 15 years later, I feel better than ever and I have been able to maintain a normal life. I credit this man for his professional an consistent care that he provides. Neurological disease are some of the most difficult to it only diagnose but to treat. Dr Jones has educated and kept his finger on the pulse of my disease progression year after year and made corrections accordingly. BTW he also uses drugs as a last resort which is excellent in my opinion. Keep in mind that I was diagnosed at a fairly young age and long term drug use of any kind is not a great thing.

February 12th, 2013
waste of time
Rude, dismissive, unhelpful. I saw Dr. Jones a few times with debilitating symptoms that I thought were nerve related. He didn't have a clue and was unexpectedly quite nasty (I went to see him because of some of the glowing reviews here). Turns out I have compression of brachial plexus nerves. Perhaps this isn't within the realm of Dr. Jones' area of practice or knowledge. Regardless, I could have done without the unpleasant attitude.

February 4th, 2013
Super Doctor
Doctor Jones is a wonderful doctor. He has spent time with me and has helped me with my very rare disease. He is kind and patient - and has also helped my family when they have placed calls to his office with urgent messages. We feel blessed to have Doctor Jones. The entire staff there in his office are wonderful. He is a brilliant and interesting man. We think the world of him.

August 25th, 2012
bad experience
Perhaps I caught him on a bad day, but Dr. Jones raised his voice at me, told me that it's patients like me who are responsible for the medical system being broken (I've been to many doctors for a condition no one was able to diagnose until a few weeks ago - Dr. Jones failed here as well). I'm glad to read that he's been helpful to others, but Dr. Jones is one doctor I will never see again.

April 16th, 2012
Excellent doctor, kind man
I lived with neurological symptoms for 5 years and they baffled my physicians in Maine. My own doctor begrudgingly referred me to him after almost giving up on me. When I arrived for my appointment, I was told that the office accidentally scheduled Dr. Jones with patients on his day off. Knowing he had patients, he left the Boston Marathon which he was watching and he came in to see me. He actually TALKED to me rather than just looking at records. He EXAMINED me rather than just relying on previous doctors opinions. And ultimately, he FIGURED OUT what was wrong. Because of him, I will be having surgery to relieve spinal cord compression which was going untreated and ignored for years. I will continue walking because of this man. And he remained kind the entire time. I am so grateful to him.

February 13th, 2012
disappointed
Dr. Jones was completely unhelpful and unknowledgeable about my condition, which is well within the realm of neurology. He didn't know what was wrong, didn't care, was dismissive, rude, and patronizing. He sent me away without any helpful feedback or suggestions about dealing with severe symptoms that have been making me miserable for quite some time. What a disappointment!

August 25th, 2011
Easily one of the finest doctors I have ever encountered. His experience and knowledge allowed him, within minutes, to accurately and intelligently diagnose and understand my condition, one that had seemed to baffle my referring physicians.A very personable, gifted and caring individual.

July 26th, 2011
Sorry to differ, but my experience was very different. He was impatient and boarder-line rude. He was insensitive to my physical limitations, and seemed arrogant. My condition seemed to frustrate him. I received no help from him. I am sure he has helped many people to receive a good reputation as stated by the other reviewer, but he did not help me.

February 4th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Jones is universally recognized as one of the best neurologists in the country. That reputation is well deserved. His brilliance, invaluable experience and astute clinic skills are surpassed only by his caring and compassion.He is the gold standard in the medical profession- the model for all MDs