Dr. Roydon Steinke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roydon Steinke?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2016

Very much worth the wait to see!

I went to Dr. Steinke for a second opinion since another Dr. wanted to do a D&C (which I did not need to have!). Plus I have a family member as a patient as his too. It was very much worth a wait to see him (almost a month) since he is more experienced than the other doctor I originally saw. Felt more comfortable and confident seeing him than the last doctor - hands down. I even had to see him almost a month later to an issue I had going on and took me in the next day after I called. I am so glad I am one of his patients. Definitely worth having him as one of my own physicians to go to besides my primary. Kristin his nurse I adore! Thank you Dr. Steinke & Kristin!

March 15th, 2016

I've suffered with endometriosis my entire life and was unable to conceive for 12 years. I have been to several other OB in town and nobody could figure out why. After my first first with Dr.Stenike he ran a few tests and found out immediately what was the main cause of my infertility was I had a semen allergy and after finding out I had endometriosis at 18. He sent me to an IvF specialist in LA Dr. Paulson and my first round worked I am currently 6 months pregnant at 30 years old. He is an amazing Doctor I adore him.

February 15th, 2016

Current patient. Dr and his staff (Kristin) are the best combo I have ever seen. This pregnancy has been rough since day one and they actually showed compassion for me and my wellbeing the whole time. I feel like I am bugging them sometimes with all my questions but they always assure me that I am not and take time to answer me fully and completely. Wonderful Dr!

September 9th, 2015

Dr. Steinke is wonderful! He was very thoughtful in getting back to me regarding my test results right away so that I did not continue to worry.

December 13th, 2014

VERY OLDFASHIONED 👎

Hi office staff is great! Dr Steinke is very old fashioned, a bit condescending, and forgetful. He did a few medical procedures that I feel he did wrongly. He kissed me on the cheek, made jokes that I wrote him live letters, and made me feel stupid when I knew what was going on with my own body. He needs to change his ways or retire.

June 5th, 2014

a senior's comment

First, Dr. Steinke's staff is "Grade A" they are very nice, fast, caring and have a sense of humor! Dr.Steinke, I can't say enough positive things about him. He is a very caring and gentle doctor. He always is courteous and mindful of my hip issues and making sure that I am comfortable. His diagnosis for me have been spot on and if I have any kind of medical questions even outside of his specialty he responds with enthusiasm and knowledge. I highly recommend him.

March 13th, 2014

Wonderful l!!!

I first met Dr. Steinke through a friend when I would go with her to her appointments. She had referred him to me when I found out I was pregnant, so I thought I would go with her to check him out. I liked him and set my first appointment up with him to be my OBGYN. I am now 8 months pregnant and I enjoy him so much!!! He has been a wonderful Ob. He has always made me feel comfortable and he always makes me feel like I am his only patient. He has always answered my questions and explained them thoroughly. Steinke also has a terrific staff, they are cordial and always make me feel welcome. I trust him and would refer him to any family members and friends. I will definitely be coming back for my next little ones to come! :)

September 5th, 2013

Best OB EVER!

I was hesistat about seeing a male OB at first but followed through with my first appointment simply because his reviews were the best. I was not dissapointed. He is caring, has great patience, always walks in with a smile and a great attitude. You almost wonder if he ever has a bad day. Most of all he never treats me like a number and takes his time with all my questions and concerns and ofcourse exams. He also had made a call to my cell to check in on me after labor (had a complication) to make sure all was ok. Let me not forget to mention his Nurse Kristen who is sharp and on top of it. Even Kelly the front desk appointment scheduler; friendly and always tries to work with my schedule...even squeezes me in on the days where I was late or needed a last minute question. There is nothing worse than a great doctor but bad staff. NOT the case here! The absolute BEST!!!

March 26th, 2013

Amazing

This doctor should win an award for Gynocologist of the Decade. I swore I'd never go to a male Ob-Gyn after a bad experience with a male in my early teens. A friend recommended him as "the closest thing to a woman doctor without being female." Very compassionate, kind, empathetic, THOROUGH, ... an over-achiever in every area. AMAZING bedside manner. This man has a gift of making a patient laugh and smile while he's conducting a most thorough exam that is not a walk in the park, but he makes it feel as close to a walk in the park as possible. Follow-up is quick and thorough.

July 31st, 2012

THE VERY BEST

Dr. Steinke delivered my three kids and you cannot ask for a more caring, gentle and loving Dr. He always goes above and beyond to make sure you are taken care off. And the nurse is so on top of things! When you deal with a small practice you get taken care of. I cannot say enough about Dr. Steinke! He really is the very best!!

July 28th, 2012

Very good

I went to Dr. Steinke based on the reviews I read on the Internet. I had no experience with this doctor and had never been to a gynecologist before. He was very good, the office was clean, and my experience was positive. I would recommend Dr. Steinke. He is patient, gentle, and takes his time. I did not feel rushed. He was very polite.

May 25th, 2012

The staff and doctor are all very friendly, professional, and caring. The best experience I have ever had at any doctor's office! I' am very grateful to be one of his patients !