A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Royland Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Royland Robinson, Maternal and Fetal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Royland Robinson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Management of Hight Risk Pregnancies
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Royland Patrick Robinson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Royland P. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Royland Robinson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Royland Robinson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Totowa, NJ and Buffalo, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.