A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Royston Cruickshank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Royston Cruickshank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruickshank
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cruickshank Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruickshank graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Cruickshank has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Royston Raleig Cruickshank MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Royston R. Cruickshank practice?
- Dr. Royston Cruickshank has 1 office location.
Dr. Royston Cruickshank practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Psychiatrists and Jersey City Adolescent Specialists.