A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roza Adamczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roza Adamczyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roza Adamczyk, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adamczyk graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec). She has 1 awards.
Dr. Adamczyk has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adamczyk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roza Adamczyk practice?
Dr. Roza Adamczyk practices Neurology near Griffin, GA.
See Griffin Neurologists.