A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roza Israel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roza Israel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roza Israel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Israel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roza Israel MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roza Israel practice?
- Dr. Roza Israel has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Roza Israel practices Internal Medicine near , .