Dr. Rozaliya Vernikov MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2011
faithful patient
I met Dr V many years ago. She helped me through some of the worst periods of my life. I don't know if I would be here if I didn't meet her back then. She still cares about me and is always there for me. She takes the time to listen to me all the time. She's great!

April 23rd, 2009
M. McAdams
Dr. Vernikov treated me during an extremely difficult time in my life. Without her excellent care I am sure I would not be alive today. She was there for me during my hospital stay at NSUH/Glen Cove and I cannot write enough about her kind, knowledgeable care. I owe my life to her, and would recommend her to anyone in need of Psychiatric care.

March 16th, 2009
Unethical Deceptive Cruel Doctor
THIS DOCTOR IS ABSOLUTE SCUM!! She together with her associate Dr. Marianna Dogot convinced me that it would be ok to confine my frail, disabled, and elderly father for a short stay at the Glen Cove Hospital Psychiatric Ward of which she was in charge so that he would get help taking his medications and food on time because he was depressed now. Once he was there he was much more confused than before, and the place looked like it was a benign prison. We didn't sign up for this so I attempted to get my father out right away, but she blocked me by arbitrarily changing his status to an involuntarily confinement now because my father's stay was generating around $3,000 per day in various hosp/doctor's costs. I had to let myself get arrested by disrupting the psych ward, and risk imprisonment in order to get my father out right away so that no examinations / procedures in order to generate more cash for the hospital and the doctors will be done on him which could put his life at risk.

December 5th, 2016