A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roxana Carcelen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roxana Carcelen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roxana Carcelen, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carcelen graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Carcelen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roxana I Carcelen MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roxana I. Carcelen practice?
- Dr. Roxana Carcelen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roxana Carcelen practices Pulmonary Disease near Alabaster, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Alabaster Pulmonologists.