A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rozella Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rozella Knox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Knox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rozella S. Knox practice?
Dr. Rozella Knox practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.