A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rozella Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rozella Knox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knox
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Knox Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Knox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rozella Stuart Knox MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rozella S. Knox practice?
- Dr. Rozella Knox has 1 office location.
Dr. Rozella Knox practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.