A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rozina Mithani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rozina Mithani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mithani graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Mithani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rozina Mithani MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rozina Mithani practice?
- Dr. Rozina Mithani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rozina Mithani practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.