A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rozy Wani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wani graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Wani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- United Memorial Medical Center-North Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rozy Nelofar Wani MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rozy N. Wani practice?
- Dr. Rozy Wani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rozy Wani practices Internal Medicine near Batavia, NY.
See Batavia Internists.