Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ru-Fong Cheng
Dr. Ru-Fong Cheng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Skillman, NJ, with another office in New Brunswick, NJ. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cheng is affiliated with University Medical Center At Princeton, Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp and Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. She speaks English.
Dr. Ru-Fong Cheng has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Ru-Fong Cheng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skillman, NJ.
Dr. Diane Kmec
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Skillman, NJ 3.15 mi36
Dr. Deborah Ginsburg
Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Skillman, NJ 3.63 mi24
Dr. Meena Khandelwal
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Princeton, NJ 3.72 mi31