A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rual Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rual Swanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rual Swanson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Swanson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- St Mary's Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rual Swanson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rual Swanson practice?
- Dr. Rual Swanson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rual Swanson practices Family Medicine near Dandridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Morristown, TN.
See Dandridge Primary Care Doctors.