A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruary O'Connell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruary O'Connell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Connell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Connell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connell graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. O'Connell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruary Cilian O'Connell BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ruary C. O'Connell practice?
- Dr. Ruary O'Connell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruary O'Connell practices Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.