A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Rubem Pochaczevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubem Pochaczevsky, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colonic Diseases
- Intestinal Diseases (Duodenal Diseases)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pochaczevsky graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Pochaczevsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pochaczevsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans