A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rubem Pochaczevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pochaczevsky
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pochaczevsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubem Pochaczevsky, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colonic Diseases
- Intestinal Diseases (Duodenal Diseases)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pochaczevsky graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Pochaczevsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubem Pochaczevsky MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rubem Pochaczevsky practice?
- Dr. Rubem Pochaczevsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Rubem Pochaczevsky practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Bronx Radiologists.