A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Abunto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Abunto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abunto graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Abunto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Alzaga Abunto MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruben A. Abunto practice?
- Dr. Ruben Abunto has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Abunto practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.