Dr. Ruben Almaguer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruben Almaguer?

November 11th, 2015

He is the nicest Doctor ever he has seen my mom for many many years know and she is always glad to see him he is very nice and humble he is very professional. Love this doctor i will never go with anybody else.

October 28th, 2014

happy with the doctor not his unprofessional staff

This doctor is sweet and cares about his patients. His office staff is rude and very unprofessional. I saw first hand how they treat other offices like they are doing them a favor by sending them a referral. I think the worst of them is his office manager. He needs to clean house and rethink who he has representing him. People remember things like this and those people you treat like crap and think they need to bow down to you are also potential patients.. What an idiot of an office manager!!!!

February 13th, 2014

Disappointed in Staff

I am really disappointed that I didn't even get to meet with Dr. Almaguer. This was my first time calling Dr. Almaguer's office trying to schedule an appointment for my husband and me as new patients, and I was really disappointed in the service I received. The lady who answered the phone who claimed to be the Office Manager cut me off in the middle of me explaining the reason for our visit. She is the one who asked me what we wanted to see the Doctor about and she cut me off completely and told me that the Doctor would only be able to see us for one reason, because he is only one physician and he is very busy. I thought that was so rude and disrespectful. She could have at least waited until I finished my sentence. Then she went on to ask me when I would like to come in and I told her it didn't matter, so instead of giving me a date she went on to tell me that she had many openings, for me to let her know when I would like to come. So, then I asked her why the Doctor would only be able to see us for only one reason, because most Doctors will see you for at least 2 or 3 things. She once again told me because he is very busy and only one physician. It really just depends on the day, so she couldn't say if he could see me for more than one thing or not. I was really disappointed and I told her that I didn't want to schedule an appointment if she can't tell me if the Doctor would be able to see us for our concerns. Also, I'm not sure if you caught this but she totally contradicted herself by saying this Doctor is very busy but then telling me I pretty much had a pick of appointments because they have many availabilities. So sad, I'm sure Dr. Almaguer is a great Doctor; however his staff really needs to work on her customer service.

October 2nd, 2013

Wonderful

I've been going to Dr. Almaguer for about 4 years and he's one of the best doctors I've ever had. He has great bedside manner and listens intently to what I have to say as a patient. He offers words of encouragement and he always has a smile on his face. I feel that he really does have the patient's best interest in mind as far as treatment goes. I never feel like I'm wasting his or the staff's time. I've never felt like I was in a rush to be ushered out the door like they do at some facilities.

July 31st, 2012

Great person !!!

He has been my Doctor for over 20 years. Dr. Almaguer is extremely caring, compassionate and competent.Very old school manner with up to date knowledge.I would highly recommend him.

February 11th, 2012

best amazing doctor

he is so kind in telling you what you need,and gives you exactly whats wrong.

November 15th, 2011

long time patient

Dr Almaguer is a very caring thoughtful man. His staff, especially Lisa, are wonderful. I have been seeing doctor Almaguer for over a decade. Good man, Good doctor.

January 17th, 2010

Saludos desde Mxico!!!

Mi querido Rubn, veo que eres todo un xito y eso me da muchsimo gusto, claro que conocindote, no pordra ser de otra manera. Te mando mi correo y un abrazo para ti y tu familia... .

August 4th, 2009

Very caring humble doctor...

January 7th, 2009

very wonderful doctor,very caring and the staff is super great.

October 20th, 2017