Dr. Ruben Almanza Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ruben Almanza?

Unprofessional staff

Posted on March 8th, 2016

I visited Dr. Almanza, for a limb injury. When my vitals were taken my bp was a bit high. So therefore, he did not administer my meds due to my stats. When I returned to my company, I visted my own company RN and asked for them to check my vitals, using a digital updated equipment vs old way stethoscope and watch. My vitals were normal, so I called the Drs office and explained my situation and would like to know if they would write a prescription due to normal vital findings. Theoffice staff said that I would have to schedule another appointment to include copayment of &30 just for my vitals. It's all about money and insurance scams. Never again, I don't if the dr knows of what the staff is doing, but it's outrageous if they treat their patients.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Very Nice staff, always courteous and with a smile on their faces!

great doctor needs to hire new staff

Posted on September 26th, 2012

Dr. Almanza is great and very caring. The young lady that answers the phone is rude. I tried to get an appt, due to having a fever, painful cough, and wheezing x 5 days. In the past and im talking about 2 years ago, this was the last time i was sick I was able to worked in by the staff. Today which is a wednesday i was told they couldnt get me in till friday. I asked is there anyway to ne worked in due to having a fever and wheezing she said no. This doesnt male sense to me at all, i wouldnt care about wating a few days if it was for a follow, physical, or something like just normal stuff like checking pre-exsiting sickness's. But for the flu or abdominal pain should be worked in the day you call. this is one of the reasons people clog the er with non-emergant elments. These problems need medications but arent life threating were a er is needed but what does this lady expect pts to do. She said she get me in friday, i told her i was hoping i wouldnt still be sick by then cause i work this weekend. So by friday it will be 7 days of fever and flu symptoms. Thanks almanza's staff.

Posted on July 6th, 2012

THE Staff needs to be more friendly. they are nice in person but over the phone they are very very rude

Posted on April 30th, 2010

Awful!!! I would never send any of my loved ones to him again after being treated by him!!! He sure did NOT care about me!! It was the worst Doctor exp. I have ever had!

Posted on May 1st, 2017