A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Avagimov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Avagimov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Avagimov, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Avagimov graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Avagimov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Rafaelovich Avagimov MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruben R. Avagimov practice?
- Dr. Ruben Avagimov has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Avagimov practices Family Medicine near Colton, CA.
See Colton Primary Care Doctors.