Dr. Ruben Avagimov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruben Avagimov?

July 16th, 2012

He lacks in bedside manner. I believe he has a problem with women and very insensitive to what I was dealing with emotionally at the time. I have cronic pain to which he did not care about. I am cancer survivor and now has me beliving I could be at high rish for ovarion cancer and has NOT bothered to submit the needed referral so I can have a simple test done. It's been 5 weeks and still has not submitted referral after scarying me into thinking I am at high risk. When I came to him I was on meds to control my anxiety, pain and blood pressure, which has worked fine for me for 2 years. He decided to change everything and now my blood pressure is up and my pain level is intolerable at times. My Onocology Phycians don't understand why he is changing everything. HE WON'T LISTEN.I am not happy with the treatment I am recieving from him.

July 13th, 2011

He was always distracted, rushed, and unorganized. He was very uncaring, and should not have any female patients. He all but suggested my heavy periods were my own fault! I begged him to help me (I was desperate!), and he told me to go home and take over-the-counter Motrin. I had to be hospitalized, transfused, and lost my job (too many sick days used). And he always smelled like cigarette smoke!

February 14th, 2011

Great Doctor

He was an exceptional doctor, his help was great and he is very caring, no wonder why he won a Patients award

September 12th, 2010

malpractice

i will never go to this doctor again. and the hospital he works at, i would steer clear from there.

October 18th, 2016