A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Brinckaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Brinckaus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinckaus graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Brinckaus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
- Redwood Mem Hosp, Fortuna, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Ernesto Brinckaus MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruben E. Brinckaus practice?
- Dr. Ruben Brinckaus has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Brinckaus practices Family Medicine near Fortuna, CA.
See Fortuna Family Physicians.