A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Brinckhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Brinckhaus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinckhaus
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Brinckhaus Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinckhaus graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Brinckhaus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
- Redwood Mem Hosp, Fortuna, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben E Brinckhaus MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruben E. Brinckhaus practice?
- Dr. Ruben Brinckhaus has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Brinckhaus practices Family Medicine near Fortuna, CA.
See Fortuna Family Physicians.