A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Brinckhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Brinckhaus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinckhaus
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brinckhaus Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinckhaus graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Brinckhaus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
- Redwood Mem Hosp, Fortuna, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben E Brinckhaus MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruben E. Brinckhaus practice?
- Dr. Ruben Brinckhaus has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Brinckhaus practices Family Medicine near Fortuna, CA.
See Fortuna Primary Care Doctors.